Term of sales contract and information about goods and prices
The terms and conditions of sale apply to purchasing goods from the Online Store.
The prices of the products sold in the Online Store are indicated next to the products in euros.
Payments can be made in euros and via a bank link.
Cuce-Camp OÜ transmits the personal data required for making payments to the data processor Maksekeskus AS.
Placing an order
To place an order, the desired goods should be added to the shopping basket. To finalise the order, the required data fields must be filled in and a suitable means of delivery chosen. The total price is then displayed on the screen, which can be paid via a bank link or using another payment solution. Product images are illustrative.
The minimum order amount is €30.
The contract shall enter into force once the amount due has been credited to the bank account of the Online Store. If the goods ordered cannot be delivered because they are out of stock or for any other reason, the purchaser shall be notified as soon as possible and the amount paid (including the delivery fee) shall be refunded within 14 days of receipt of the notification.
- Currently, our products can only be ordered in Harju county and Kohila. The delivery fee is 4 €.
- An order is considered placed once the payment transaction has been performed.
- The minimum order amount is €30.
- The order amount shall not be refunded in the case of cancellation if there is less than 72 hours until the fulfilment of the order. In all other cases, the money will be fully refunded.
- Registration is not required for placing an order.
- The food is delivered with in special vehicles equipped with refrigerators. Please place the food in your fridge as soon as you receive it. The storage temperature of the food is +2 to +6 degrees. All meals are conveniently packaged with preparation instructions.
- The kits are delivered on Mondays and Thursdays at the time and to the address agreed upon with the customer.
- The foods have been processed in a way that their preparation will not take you more than 25 minutes.
Storing the food
- The shelf life of the food is specified separately for every product.
Right of withdrawal
- According to section 4 of § 53 of the Law of Obligations Act, the right of withdrawal does not apply to products that cannot be returned due to their nature, including chilled and frozen products and perishable goods.
- In the event of problems, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 53 747 506.
- If the goods have been used in any other way than needed for determining the nature, characteristics or functionality of the goods or they have wear marks, the Online Store has the right to reduce the refundable amount according to the decrease in value of the goods.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be covered by the purchaser, unless the reason for return is the fact that the item being returned does not correspond to what was ordered (e.g. an incorrect or defective item). The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of submitting their application to do so or provide proof that the goods have been handed over to the carrier within the said period.
- Having received the goods being returned, the Online Store shall refund all amounts received from the purchaser under the contract within 14 days of receipt of the application for withdrawal. The Online Store may refuse to provide a refund until it receives the item forming the object of the contract or until the purchaser produces proof that the item has been returned, whichever happens first.
- The Online Store has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction and to demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the Online Store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
Right to lodge complaints
- The Online Store is liable for the goods sold to the purchaser not being in compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract and for defects that were present at the time of handing over the item or that became apparent within two years of the goods being handed over. Within the first six months of the given time period, it shall be presumed that the defect was present at the time the item was handed over to the purchaser. Disproving such a presumption is the obligation of the Online Store.
- If a defect is discovered, the purchaser has the right to contact the Online Store within two months by e-mailing email@example.com or calling +372 53 747 506.
- The Online Store is not liable for any defects arising after the delivery of the goods to the purchaser.
- If the goods bought in the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is liable, the Online Store shall repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store shall refund all fees incurred under the sales contract to the purchaser.
- The Online Store shall respond to the consumer's complaint within 15 days in a written format or in a format that can be reproduced in writing.
Resolution of disputes
- If the purchaser has complaints regarding the Online Store, such complaints should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the purchaser and the Online Store fail to resolve a dispute by reaching an agreement, the purchaser has the right to turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee.
- This committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract entered into between the purchaser and the Online Store. The committee reviews purchasers' complaints free of charge. The purchaser may also turn to the EU’s Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.
The owner of the online store foodkit.fi is Cuce-Camp OÜ (11374258).